Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catch me When i fall..

 
 

Ryan and I both signed up to play softball in our ward at church..fun righttt??
I can honestly say that i have never, i mean never ever have played baseball/softball, so I'm hoping this is going to be a good experience. I'm thinking I'll just watch.(If Ryan lets me) Ryan thought it would be a good idea for us to play catch and see how well my hand eye coordination was.. Overall i would say decent... i let the ball hit me a few times, it was quite comical.. Ryan got technical and tried to get into detail about all the rules, what to do and not to do etc..It just went right over my head.. so i just nodded and looked pretty:) Oh and did i mention our first game is this Saturday! hopefully i do okay and not make too many mistakes! Just thought that i would post some pictures of us(Well Ryan at least) showing off our skills!


.
Don't you just love my outfit for playing catch?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment